(Accelerated Free Fall) program, to train you to be a safe and independent skydiver. The program consists of eight levels, which normally take about 11 jumps to complete. Maximum weight limit is 100kg's. All jumps up to level 7 are filmed for debriefing.
A breakdown of the levels below:
- Tandem Introduction jump
- Level 1; Ground school of 4-5 hours and your first jump with two instructors
- Level 2; Two instructors. How to do forward movement
- Level 3; Two instructors. How to do turns
- Level 4; Single instructor. First release dive & hover control
- Level 5; Single instructor. Solo turns & forward movement
- Level 6; Single instructor. Back loops, turns & Delta (Advanced forward movement)
- Level 7; Single instructor. International half series
- Level 8; A personalized consolidation program of 3 jumps are done solo following a briefing by an instructor.
At this point you are signed off as a safe & independent skydiver and are able to jumpmaster yourself. Once you have completed at least 25 jumps, and done a test, you can apply for the FAI equivalent “A” license.
Tandem AFF 1
Ground school & level 1 (Incl. gear hire and DVD)
Levels 2 -3 (Incl. gear hire and DVD)
Levels 4 – 7 (Incl. gear hire and DVD)
Level 8 - 10 (Incl. gear hire)